Friday, August 19, 2011

Commenting on the Blog

We'd love to hear from you while we're away - just click on 'comments' and leave a message.

I've been flicking through one of the guidebooks I bought, and am a little disturbed to read that 'callapse of morale' is one of the biggest risks we will face, and that it can't be treated quickly with medication!  But I saw some very good advice elsewhere "Never miss a chance to avail yourself of the treats on offer in the tearooms and farmhouses of Cumbria and Yorkshire.  Nothing relaxes & revives like a decent pot of tea, & the opportunity to accompany it with a scone served with jam & cream, or a cake or two, is one that should not be passed up". 

Joe may disagree about the best beverage to 'relax and revive' so maybe some testing of all on offer is needed!

Stay tuned for the next installment...

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:37 pm

    ah, I think I found how to comment...what an awesome holiday! think I could find more relaxing ways to spend my 50th tho....Have fun!!
    xoxo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:42 am

    thought I left a comment now cannot find it, what am i doing wrong sparkies friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:07 am

    Dear Sparkies Friend - It's hard for puppies to hit the right key with their little paws. Maybe you should hit 'Post Comment' next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:16 pm

    Hi guys, I'm sure your having a great time, I would love to do something like that, look forward to the next installment, enjoy!!! Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping to be first to send well wishes while u were flying!!!!!! Poop!!! Happy landings! hows the knee, improved i hope, as its a vital-ish bit of equipment for the walk! lov u, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:51 pm

    Hope you have all arrived at St. Bees safe and sound and ready for the hike across. Enjoy yourselves - and not too many morning teas ladies !! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:13 pm

    Glad to hear you arrived safely - your blog with photo's brings back memories of my trip with my daughter and son-in-law.
    Love hearing about your travels look forward to your next blog.
    K

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message...